Social Tech Trust is not actively seeking new investment applications at this time.
If you have recently applied, we are in the process of reviewing the applications we received as part of the early 2024 investment window and are committed to giving each one the consideration it deserves.
If you believe your venture aligns with our mission and values, we encourage you to get in touch using our Contact Form. This will enable us to keep your information on file for future opportunities.
For the latest updates and forthcoming investment opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn and sign up for our newsletter. We are excited to explore potential collaborations that align with our vision of a fairer, more equitable future powered by technology.
What impact are we seeking?
We believe that to unlock the positive potential of technology, we must prioritise equitable solutions.
To achieve our mission, we seek to back UK-based ventures that are:
– “Equality transformative” – building solutions to drive towards a more resilient society
– Designing products/services to intentionally meet the needs of marginalised and underserved groups
– Working across relevant impact themes, including financial and economic resilience, healthcare, climate justice and others
What do we offer?
We provide our ventures with:
– Aligned investment that respects your venture’s social mission
– Comprehensive post-investment support to help you scale effectively
– Flexible equity financing that can be adapted to your growth needs
What are we looking for?
Using our flexible equity approach, we focus on ventures:
– Targeting financial sustainability through growing their revenues
– Seeking to deliver their impact at scale
– With evidence of traction and early revenue generation
– At seed/pre-seed stage – raising their first investment outside of friends, family and angels, with rounds under £1m
We believe in the power of diverse experiences in driving innovation. Founders from all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to bring their unique perspectives to the table.